Cruise Ship Jobs
A cruise ship is basically a passenger ship, used for pleasure for the traveler’s now a days. ship’s amenities are a part of the traveling experience, Transportation is not the only purpose of cruising ; You can find high level of standard service in its all areas. They are particular about traveler’s health as well as for their safety. This is the reason why cruise ship traveling is most popular in this time. Cruise-liners usually have larger capacities for fuel, food, and other stores for consumption based on duration of single trip.
World famous cruise lines with food & beverage service areas.
The birth of luxury cruising began with the formation of the Peninsular & Oriental Steam Navigation Company in 1822.In the year 1844 P&O cruiseline started their journey and offering luxury cruise service.
Dining areas and service system
Dining on almost all cruis e-ships is included in the price. The ships restaurants organize two dinner services per day, early dining and late dining, and passengers are allocated a set dining time for the entire cruise; a recent trend is to allow diners to dine Having two dinner times allows the ship to have enough time and space to accommodate all of their guests.
There is often a central galley responsible for serving all major restaurants aboard the ship, though specialty restaurants may have their own separate galleys.
Major areas in cruiselines
Casino — Only open when the ship is at sea to avoid conflict with local laws /Spa/Fitness center/Shops — Only open when ship is at sea to avoid merchandising licensing and local taxes/Library/Theater with Broadway-style shows/Cinema/Indoor and/or outdoor swimming pool with water slides/Hot tub/Buffet restaurant/Lounges/Gym/Clubs/Basketball courts/Tennis courts/Pool tables/Ping pong tables.
Few Famous cruiselines company where BNG Hotel management Kolkata students are working.
- Carnival Cruiseline
- Norwegian cruiseline
- Louis cruiseline
- AIDA Cruises – Germany Owned by Carnival Corporation & plc
- AmaWaterways – USA River cruises in Europe, Asia and Africa and Antarctica
- American Cruise Lines – USA Based in Guilford, Connecticut, operates eight ships
- Avalon Waterways – USA River cruises in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America
- Azamara Club Cruises – USA Owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line – USA Formed by former executives from the defunct Celebration Cruise Line, operates the Grand Celebration
- Birka Line – Finland Subsidiary of Rederiaktiebolaget Eckerö, operates the Birka Paradise
- Carnival Cruise Line – USA/ United Kingdom Owned by Carnival Corporation & plc
- CDF Croisières de France – France Owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Celebrity Cruises – USA Owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Celestyal Cruises – Cyprus Previously named Louis Cruises
- Compagnie du Ponant – France Based in Marseille, operates yacht cruises
- Costa Cruises – Italy Owned by Carnival Corporation & plc
- Cruise & Maritime Voyages – United Kingdom
- Crystal Cruises – Japan
- Cunard Line – United Kingdom Owned by Carnival Corporation & plc
- Disney Cruise Line – United Kingdom
- European Waterways – United Kingdom River cruises
- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines – United Kingdom
- Hapag-Lloyd Cruises – Germany
- Holland America Line – USA (originally Netherlands) Owned by Carnival Corporation & plc
- Hurtigruten – Norway Also marketed as Norwegian Coastal Express
- Kristina Cruises – Finland
- Majestic International Cruises – Greece
- The Majestic Line – United Kingdom
- Mano Maritime – Israel
- MSC Cruises – Italy
- Norwegian Cruise Line – USA (originally Norway) Partially owned by Star Cruises
- Oceania Cruises – USA Owned by Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd
- Orion Expedition Cruises – Australia
- P&O Cruises – United Kingdom Owned by Carnival Corporation & plc
- P&O Cruises Australia – Australia Owned by Carnival Corporation & plc
- Paul Gauguin Cruises – United States
- Peter Deilmann Cruises – Germany
- Phoenix Reisen – Germany
- Polar Star Expeditions – Canada
- Portside – Brazil Since 2008
- Poseidon Expeditions – United Kingdom Expedition cruises
- Princess Cruises – USA Owned by Carnival Corporation & plc
- Pullmantur Cruises – Spain Owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Quark Expeditions – USA Expedition cruising
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises – USA
- Royal Caribbean International – USA (originally Norway) Owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Saga Cruises – United Kingdom
- Seabourn Cruise Line – USA Owned by Carnival Corporation & plc
- SeaDream Yacht Club – Norway
- Silversea Cruises – USA/ Italy
- Star Cruises – Malaysia
- Swan Hellenic – United Kingdom
- Thomson Cruises – United Kingdom
- Transocean Tours – Germany
- TUI Cruises – Germany Owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Uniworld River Cruises – USA
- UnCruise Adventures – USA
- Viking Cruises – USA
- Windstar Cruises – USA