Culinary Terms K
1. #Kebab: Small pieces of meat fixed on a skewer. braised or curried.
2. #Kedgeree: Indian dish of cooked fish. often salted or smoked, with rice, eggs etc. sometimes curried.
3. #Knead: To work a dough lightly by bringing the outside of the dough into the centre. to make a smooth mixture.
4. #KNEAD: To work and press dough with the palms of the hands or mechanically, to develop the gluten in the flour. Culinary Terms K 25x
5. #Kromeskies: Croquettes dipped in a yeast batter and fried.
#Kasha – An Eastern European dish made from buckwheat, butter, and milk. Culinary Terms K -125
#Kiwi Fruit – Also known as Chinese gooseberry, an egg-shaped hairy fruit with sweet, juicy flesh and tiny black seeds. Eat fresh, peeled and sliced or cut in half; add to fruit salads or puree, ice-creams and sorbets.