Food Production Patisserie Faculty
Hotel management Food Production Patisserie Faculty #Jobs in kolkata
Job Description Food Production Patisserie Faculty
#FoodProduction Patisserie #Faculty For Immediate Appointment
Responsibilities of Food Production Patisserie Faculty
- Conduct and supervise #Training and development.
- Plan, organize, and direct a wide range of training activities.
- Conduct orientation sessions
- Helps drive organization values and philosophy and ensures all training and development activities are linked to the vision and mission of the organization .
- Continuously Focus on the associate development needs .
- Programs to focus on a variety of topics, including product knowledge, customer service and leadership
- Conduct training needs assessments, design and develop training programs and facilitate the delivery of
- Should be able to take classes (Theory & Practical) for the Hotel Management Courses such as MBA, MHM, BHM, B.Sc. etc..
Experience and #Education required for Food Production Patisserie Faculty:
Experience Required: Exp / Freshers are applicable
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the hospitality industry
Should have completed Degree/Diploma in Hotel management from a reputed institute
Learning and Applying Personal Expertise.
Flair for sharing knowledge and organising knowledge sharing sessions
Salary: Attractive Salary Package, Assured growth.
No. of Vacancy: 4
Location: hotel management jobs in kolkata
Online Application Form
#HotelManagement #Career #BNGKolkata #HotelTraining