Hotel Management Faculty – for All Subjects & Administrative Staffs
Hotel management Faculty and other Administrative Staffs required at BNG Hotel Management kolkata. [Online Application form at the end / below]
- Hotel Front Office
- Food & Beverage Service
- Food Production and Patisserie
- Hotel House Keeping
- French for Hospitality
- Computer Applications
- Hotel Human Resource
- Hotel Sales & Marketing
- Communication and Soft Skills
Job Description Hotel Management Faculty Administrative Staff
Detail job description can be downloaded from our Download Section
Hotel Management Faculty & Administrative Staff positions are for Immediate Appointment. Positions open for Administrative Staffs are –
- Receptionist. – 3
- Career councilor. – 3
- Librarian. – 2
- Training & Placement Officer. – 2
- Industrial Training Co-Coordinator. – 2
- Driver – 3
- Hostel Warden [Male / Female] – 2
- Cafeteria Cook – 5
- Human Resource – 4
Responsibilities of Hotel Management Faculty
- Conduct and supervise daily training and development.
- Plan, organize, and direct a wide range of on / off campus training activities.
- Conduct orientation sessions at weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Helps drive BNG Hotel Management Kolkata s values and philosophy and ensures all training and development activities are linked to the vision and mission of the College.
- Continuously Focus on the associate development needs as when required.
- Programs to focus on a variety of topics, including product knowledge, customer service and leadership skills.
- Conduct training needs assessments, design and develop training programs and facilitate the delivery of programs.
- Should be able to take classes (Theory & Practical) for the Hotel Management Courses such as
- Free Workshop Registration
- 3 Years Program in Tourism and Hospitality
- 18 Months Program Tourism and Hospitality
- Management of Food and Beverage Operations
- Managing Housekeeping Operations
- Managing Front Office Operations
- 6 Months Program Tourism and Hospitality
Experience & Education of Hotel Management Faculty & Administrative Staff:
Experience Required for both Administrative Staff and faculties:
Exp / Freshers are applicable
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the hospitality industry
Should have completed Degree/Diploma in Hotel management from a reputed institute [Not Applicable for Administrative Staffs]
Learning and Applying Personal Expertise.
Flair for sharing knowledge and organising knowledge sharing sessions
Salary : Attractive Salary Package, Assured growth.
No. of Vacancy : 17
Location: Kolkata, India
Online Application Form for Faculties and General Administrative Staff
for more information on available positions please contact 98307 96307