Hotel Management Faculty – for All Subjects & Administrative Staffs
Hotel management Faculty and other Administrative Staffs required at BNG Hotel Management kolkata. [Online Application form at the end / below]
- Hotel Front Office
- Food & Beverage Service
- Food Production and Patisserie
- Hotel House Keeping
- French for Hospitality
- Computer Applications
- Hotel Human Resource
- Hotel Sales & Marketing
- Communication and Soft Skills
Job Description Hotel Management Faculty Administrative Staff
Detail job description can be downloaded from our Download Section
Hotel Management Faculty & Administrative Staff positions are for Immediate Appointment. Positions open for Administrative Staffs are –
- Receptionist. – 3
- Career councilor. – 3
- Librarian. – 2
- Training & Placement Officer. – 2
- Industrial Training Co-Coordinator. – 2
- Driver – 3
- Hostel Warden [Male / Female] – 2
- Cafeteria Cook – 5
- Human Resource – 4
Responsibilities of Hotel Management Faculty
- Conduct and supervise daily training and development.
- Plan, organize, and direct a wide range of on / off campus training activities.
- Conduct orientation sessions at weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Helps drive BNG Hotel Management Kolkata s values and philosophy and ensures all training and development activities are linked to the vision and mission of the College.
- Continuously Focus on the associate development needs as when required.
- Programs to focus on a variety of topics, including product knowledge, customer service and leadership skills.
- Conduct training needs assessments, design and develop training programs and facilitate the delivery of programs.
- Should be able to take classes (Theory & Practical) for the Hotel Management Courses such as
- 3 Years Program in Tourism and Hospitality
- 18 Months Program Tourism and Hospitality
- Management of Food and Beverage Operations
- Managing Housekeeping Operations
- Managing Front Office Operations
- 6 Months Program Tourism and Hospitality
Experience & Education of Hotel Management Faculty & Administrative Staff:
Experience Required for both Administrative Staff and faculties:
Exp / Freshers are applicable
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the hospitality industry
Should have completed Degree/Diploma in Hotel management from a reputed institute [Not Applicable for Administrative Staffs]
Learning and Applying Personal Expertise.
Flair for sharing knowledge and organising knowledge sharing sessions
Salary : Attractive Salary Package, Assured growth.
No. of Vacancy : 17
Location: Kolkata, India
Online Application Form for Faculties and General Administrative StaffYour contribution is important to the success of BNG Kolkata. Our team endeavour to provide a safe, attractive and dynamic working environment, which will encourage you to take the initiative and demonstrate your best abilities. Together we design career plans and unveil new professional perspectives through our various development programmes, and with your contribution you'll help turn your ambitions into reality. "Ownership" is one of our values and we believe it strongly applies to bringing your career to the next level. In return, we are committed to providing an environment that will foster and reward your efforts. We set ourselves very high standards and expect to exceed them. We therefore employ people who have extraordinary dedication, expertise, and above all else enthusiasm for taking care of our students.
for more information on available positions please contact 98307 96307