Hotel management Housekeeping Faculty jobs in kolkata
#HotelManagement #Jobs #Faculty #Career #BNGKolkata #HotelTraining
Job Description for Housekeeping Faculty
Housekeeping Faculty FOR IMMEDIATE APPOINTMENT
Responsibilities of Housekeeping Faculty
- Conduct and supervise training and development.
- Plan, organize, and direct a wide range of training activities.
- Conduct orientation sessions
- Helps drive organization values and philosophy and ensures all training and development activities are linkedto the vision and mission of the organization .
- Continuously Focus on the associate development needs .
- Programs to focus on a variety of topics, including product knowledge, customer service and leadershipskills.
- Conduct training needs assessments, design and develop training programs and facilitate the delivery ofprograms.
- Should be able to take classes (Theory & Practical) for the Hotel Management Courses such as MBA, MHM, BHM,B.Sc. etc..
Experience & Education of Housekeeping Faculty:
Experience Required: Exp / Freshers are applicable
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the hospitality industry
Should have completed Degree/Diploma in Hotel management from a reputed institute
Learning and Applying Personal Expertise.
Flair for sharing knowledge and organising knowledge sharing sessions
Salary: Attractive Salary Package, Assured growth.
No. of Vacancy: 4
Location: hotel management faculty jobs in kolkata